- CMA's independent survey scores banks on quality of service
- VTB reaches agreement on the acquisition of Bank Vozrozhdenie
- House purchase activity slowed in June but remortgaging activity remains high, says UK Finance
- FCA makes it easier for customers to use and compare current accounts
- FreeAgent secures Open Banking registration from FCA
- New FCA rules double pressure on traditional banks to provide seamless service, says Intelenet
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management steps up growth plans expired
- DevOps adoption will accelerate over the next two years in the financial services sector, finds Claranet expired
- NatWest and RBS launch 2018 Student Account expired
- Fundsquire hires new UK Managing Director expired
- Robo-advice will offer competitive advantage to traditional wealth managers, says GlobalData expired
- RBS launches the ‘100 Women’ event series expired
15th May 2018
FAB named Best Investment Bank in the UAE for the second year in a row
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has been named ‘Best Investment Bank in the UAE’ at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2018. FAB’s Head of Global Markets, Mahmood Al Aradi, received the award at a ceremony that was recently held in Dubai.
The Euromoney Awards for Excellence, launched in 1992, were the first of their kind in the global banking industry. Award submissions are analysed by a team of editors, journalists and researchers in conjunction with the magazine’s own market knowledge and research, before decisions are made by an editorial committee.
FAB’s André Sayegh said: “We are very proud to be receiving this award from Euromoney for the second consecutive year. This achievement is a reflection of how FAB and its Corporate and Investment Banking franchise is connecting clients to the right opportunities, supporting their ambitions and delivering a market-leading range of products and services.
“Throughout the past year, we have led a wide range of successful landmark transactions, leveraging our global connectivity, expertise and capabilities to meet the financing needs of local, regional and international clients across various markets. As a leader in the investment banking sector, we look forward to building on our strong position, and continuing to support our clients in their journey to grow stronger.”