- Willis Re Reinsurance Market Report analyses 2017 market performance over 34 reinsurers globally-with some surprises
- GlobalData report indicates changes are occurring within the UK commercial insurance sector-digital channels and methods of purchasing growing taking share off traditional brokers
- LMA report highlights that less than 3% of conventional contracts underwritten at Lloyd’s in 2017 explicitly included cyber risks
- EIOPA publishes supervisory convergence plan for 2018-2019 for the insurance sector
- Lobbying group, including the European insurance industry, urging EU decision makers to ensure fair and equal access to in-vehicle data
- UK industry urged to boost cyber defence investment as almost 50% of manufacturers report attack says EEF/AIG survey
- Lloyd's begins to hire staff for its new EEA office in Brussels expired
- Lloyd's Lab to launch in September-L Marks and Boston Consulting Group(BCG) to support set-up and operation expired
- Sapiens partners with InsurTech EasySend who offer a SaaS-based Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform for smart and digital forms expired
- Shift Techology awarded first-place prize in the Worldwide Innovation Challenge sponsored by France’s Innovation Commission 2030 expired
- Allianz to complete purchase of remaining Euler Hermes shares by end of the week expired
- MGA PEX Insure chooses SSP solutions expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)