- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-This Week
- Insurance industry comments on issue of Draft Brexit Withdrawal Agreement
- EIOPA publishes the findings of its peer review assessing how National Competent Authorities(NCAs) supervise and determine whether an insurer's setting of key functions fulfils the legal requirements of Solvency II with a particular emphasis on proportionality
- IASB proposes a one-year deferral of the effective date for IFRS 17 after pressure from nine industry bodies from major markets
- IAIS publishes for public consultation its proposed holistic framework for the assessment and mitigation of systemic risk in the insurance sector
- EY survey estimates cost savings of £1.3bn annually could be made if UK financial services firms and 80% of their customers go paperless
- Marsh launches Bluestream a cloud-based digital broker platform for the affinity market expired
- Long Finance's Distributed Futures research programme publishes report-"Cyber-Catastrophe Insurance-Linked Securities On Smart Ledgers" expired
- NIIT Technologies announces global partnership with enterprise blockchain software firm R3 to develop innovative solutions expired
- Ageas ceo de Smet says "we are well on track to deliver on our Ambition2018 promises" expired
- Prudential announces strong nine months financials in Singapore expired
- AIG and Carlyle Group complete 19.9% stake in Fortitude Re(formerly DSA Re) expired
16th May 2018
NIIT Technologies AdvantageGo launches 10 pioneering Microservices to enable insurers and reinsurers to fuse traditional with digitisation-with an emphasis on risk mitigation
AdvantageGo, the innovative commercial insurance and reinsurance software product family from NIIT Technologies, has launched 10 pioneering Microservices which augment decision-making and help insurers and reinsurers to quickly reduce cost and proactively manage risk.
AdvantageGo’s range of Microservices, including Peril Score, Events Service and Asset Tracking, harness a vast array of curated up-to-the-minute intelligence from leading data providers and Internet of Things(IoT), to distil personalised and powerful insights.
Utilising proactive notifications and real-time alerts, the Microservices help insurers and reinsurers around the world understand risk in a way that has never been possible before, opening up the possibility of true risk mitigation.
Built on a cloud-based platform, the system-agnostic Microservices help to fuse the traditional with digital. As well as enhancing the performance of AdvantageGo’s core solutions, the Microservices seamlessly, swiftly and independently integrate with existing third-party software, enabling insurers and reinsurers to evolve towards a more flexible IT landscape.
Adrian Morgan, evp and head of AdvantageGo at NIIT Technologies, comments “Upgrading technology is the number one concern for insurance and reinsurance professionals. Through extensive use of instantaneous, highly-automated data sources, commercial (re)insurers can easily and quickly achieve greater control over their entire book of business by receiving contextual analytics at the point of decision-making.”
Insurance Newslink dropped into NIIT's London office yesterday to discuss the Microservices development with Morgan and colleagues. Morgan said that the insurance and reinsurance sector is one of the last to move to digitisation and NIIT were providing a quicker route to apply InsureTech solutions, with a specific emphasis on mitigation of risk, a major challenge across P&C business worldwide. He added that InsurTech solutions were an opportunity rather than a threat, which the insurance market cannot afford to ignore. NIIT with over 10,000 employees, have a deep domain experience of digitisation development such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and the Internet of Things(IoT), and the equally essential long term knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance world and its mindset. Insurance Newslink will be keeping a close watch on NIIT's progress.
NIIT Trends(12 articles)