- Lloyd's/Deloitte consumer research indicates sharing is widespread but tremendous growth opportunity still exists
- US P&C insurers more than double net income in first quarter according to ISO/PCI report
- UK motor insurance premiums continue to drop says latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index
- EIOPA publishes report on "Failures and near misses in insurance: Overview of the causes and early identification"
- Insurance Europe responds to European Commission’s consultation on technical standards for drones and conditions for their use
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' latest publication focuses on new satellite constellations and their impact on the increasingly dynamic space environment
- CII survey indicates significant gender pay gap expired
- HIscox publishes first of a series of Cyber Claims reports expired
- TMK to partner with NTT DATA UK to provide Robotic Process Automation(RPA) services expired
- OneWorld Instech established expired
- Digital Risks InsurTech raises £2.25m in investment round expired
- Shift Technology's claims fraud detection solution FORCE chosen by Assurant expired
16th May 2018
Insurance Europe responds to EIOPA consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II
Insurance Europe has responded to the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority’s(EIOPA) consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II reporting and disclosure, which included more than 300 new validations.
Insurance Europe said it would be difficult to implement these new validations in time for Q4 reporting, particularly for complex groups. Therefore, Insurance Europe proposes that the new validations should not be obligatory for the first year of application, and only become obligatory in the second year.
In addition, Insurance Europe welcomed the fact that EIOPA included some Q&As in the ITS. However, because EIOPA did not include all relevant Q&As in the ITS, Insurance Europe called for this to be addressed.
Insurance Europe Trends(142 articles)
EIOPA Trends(326 articles)
Solvency II Trends(1,508 mentions in Insurance Newslink)