- Voluntary industry commitment on service information for customers launched
- Partnership invests $20m into KuCoin to bring cryptocurrency to the masses
- New loan marketplace launches with actual APR comparison pledge
- Banks share assessment on emerging opportunities for digital transformation in cross-border payments
- BNY Mellon appointed depositary bank by NLB in Slovenia
- NatWest research reveals 62% of Brits use apps to save time and money
- There will always be an arms race in the payments space, says Entersekt expired
- RBS offers freeze for cards to reduce unnecessary cancellations expired
- TSB announces Debbie Crosbie as new CEO expired
- Basel Committee publishes more details on global systemically important banks expired
- One in three working Scots face savings shortfall, finds BoS expired
- Santander backs German credit scoring and personal finance app Bonify expired
15th May 2018
Pershing adds Capital First Trust Company to its trust network
BNY Mellon's Pershing has added Capital First Trust Company (Capital First) to its trust network. Capital First focuses on special needs trusts—an area of growing interest for Pershing clients. This latest addition brings the total number of providers in the Pershing Trust Network to seven.
"Capital First brings to our network a deep expertise in special needs trusts as well as lower minimums geared toward the unique needs of this community," said Katie Swain, director of financial solutions at Pershing. "We are increasingly hearing clients inquire about special needs trusts and we are thrilled to add to our network a provider that has a niche focus in this area."
In addition to Capital First's standard low fee schedules, the firm offers fee schedules for large revocable, irrevocable, and special asset accounts, bypassing the traditional fee schedule approach and providing separate discounted breakpoints for relationships at $5m and $10m+.
"We are honoured to be selected for inclusion in the Pershing Trust Network," said Chris Foregger, president of Capital First Trust Company. "We believe our strength in the administration of special needs trusts, as well as the advisor directed trust space, will provide a unique value to Pershing clients."
Launched in 2008, Pershing's Trust Network includes capabilities such as full trustee services and administrative trustee services. The platform enables Pershing's clients to perform investment management activities for their clients' trust accounts with all related assets held in custody at Pershing.