- Voluntary industry commitment on service information for customers launched
- Partnership invests $20m into KuCoin to bring cryptocurrency to the masses
- New loan marketplace launches with actual APR comparison pledge
- Banks share assessment on emerging opportunities for digital transformation in cross-border payments
- BNY Mellon appointed depositary bank by NLB in Slovenia
- NatWest research reveals 62% of Brits use apps to save time and money
- There will always be an arms race in the payments space, says Entersekt expired
- RBS offers freeze for cards to reduce unnecessary cancellations expired
- TSB announces Debbie Crosbie as new CEO expired
- Basel Committee publishes more details on global systemically important banks expired
- One in three working Scots face savings shortfall, finds BoS expired
- Santander backs German credit scoring and personal finance app Bonify expired
15th May 2018
FAB named Best Investment Bank in the UAE for the second year in a row
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has been named ‘Best Investment Bank in the UAE’ at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2018. FAB’s Head of Global Markets, Mahmood Al Aradi, received the award at a ceremony that was recently held in Dubai.
The Euromoney Awards for Excellence, launched in 1992, were the first of their kind in the global banking industry. Award submissions are analysed by a team of editors, journalists and researchers in conjunction with the magazine’s own market knowledge and research, before decisions are made by an editorial committee.
FAB’s André Sayegh said: “We are very proud to be receiving this award from Euromoney for the second consecutive year. This achievement is a reflection of how FAB and its Corporate and Investment Banking franchise is connecting clients to the right opportunities, supporting their ambitions and delivering a market-leading range of products and services.
“Throughout the past year, we have led a wide range of successful landmark transactions, leveraging our global connectivity, expertise and capabilities to meet the financing needs of local, regional and international clients across various markets. As a leader in the investment banking sector, we look forward to building on our strong position, and continuing to support our clients in their journey to grow stronger.”