- Bank of America launches AI–driven virtual financial assistant
- House of Lords Sub-Committee to ask how the financial services industry will share data post-Brexit?
- Interest-only mortgages halved in past six years, according to UK Finance
- Equifax works with HSBC UK on first live open banking credit application solution
- NatWest to become English National Ballet’s first Principal Partner
- Lloyds Bank launches SME infrastructure fund for Hinkley Point
- Barclays appoints Global Head of Exotics Trading and Head of Derivatives Trading EME expired
- Santander InnoVentures makes its first investment in Brazil expired
- RBS conference supports mental health and wellbeing expired
- Cambridge & Counties Bank predicts ‘stabilisation’ of UK residential property prices expired
- Oracle supports Carolina Fintech Hub Generation Blockchain Challenge expired
- WSB takes a proactive approach to privileged access management expired
15th May 2018
FAB named Best Investment Bank in the UAE for the second year in a row
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has been named ‘Best Investment Bank in the UAE’ at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2018. FAB’s Head of Global Markets, Mahmood Al Aradi, received the award at a ceremony that was recently held in Dubai.
The Euromoney Awards for Excellence, launched in 1992, were the first of their kind in the global banking industry. Award submissions are analysed by a team of editors, journalists and researchers in conjunction with the magazine’s own market knowledge and research, before decisions are made by an editorial committee.
FAB’s André Sayegh said: “We are very proud to be receiving this award from Euromoney for the second consecutive year. This achievement is a reflection of how FAB and its Corporate and Investment Banking franchise is connecting clients to the right opportunities, supporting their ambitions and delivering a market-leading range of products and services.
“Throughout the past year, we have led a wide range of successful landmark transactions, leveraging our global connectivity, expertise and capabilities to meet the financing needs of local, regional and international clients across various markets. As a leader in the investment banking sector, we look forward to building on our strong position, and continuing to support our clients in their journey to grow stronger.”